Significant projects active in the Toodoggone region include Benchmark Metals Inc.’s Lawyer’s gold and silver project, Evergold Corp.’s Golden Lion project, Colorado Resources Ltd.’s Sofia project, and Amarc Resources Ltd.’s Joy project.
Williams property is in highly prospective rocks in the north-eastern region of the prolific metal-endowed Stikine Terrane, British Columbia, Canada. Magmatic events in Stikine during the Late Triassic and Early Jurassic were the driving source for the development of mineralizing porphyry and epithermal systems. On both the east and west sides of the Bowser Basin the same magmatic and mineralizing events are recognized
- Belt of Cu-Au porphyry and epithermal Au-Ag deposits
- Kemess South: recently closed open-pit porphyry deposit*
- Centerra, is currently evaluating Kemess North for potential block cave development*
- Lawyers, Baker, Shasta are past – producing epithermal gold deposits*
- Lawyers, owned by Benchmark (TSV: BNCH): a 100,000 meter drill program currently underway.
See September 25, 2020 New Release*